+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Streched between bsc or btech after Intermediate with MPC group

Advert.

Streched between bsc or btech after Intermediate with MPC group

Advert.
    hi frnds i completed my intermediate with mpc group.now im in trouble that what should i take means bsc or btech for making my future harmony.

Rohit thakur
    Rohit thakur is offline Just in!

Thumbs up

Engineering Stream
    After completing your Intermediate in M.P.C group you have many options to choose for but since your interested in Science and Research it will be better that you go through B.Tech and then continue with M.tech followed by P.Hd. There are many interesting things which you will learn in B.E/B.Tech course but most of it will be theoretical knowledge along with practical knowledge which you will learn in your labs.To pursue this course you need to go through exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT ..etc to get a seat in Engineering.

B.Sc Stream
    There are even other options like B.Sc Bio technology,B.Sc Genetics.Biotechnology is generally a research oriented field and excellent opportunities exists in research laboratories.As your interested in Research you can even take up this course as your Graduation.It is a 3 year course offered by most of the Science universities in India.Through B.Sc Genetics you can explore new things around for Research and you have excellent opportunities even in this stream.

There are various Universities offering these degree's like :

Amity Institute of Biotechnology, New Delhi
    Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
    Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune
    Jamia Millia Islamia University.

+ Post a Comment HERE!