+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

A new trojan soon u may notice in your pc's

Advert.

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

A new trojan soon u may notice in your pc's

Advert.
    It affected me and so you .. may be not today but soon.
    Do you believe? I got the **** ads on Etalk and yahoo mails
    I got a doubt only after this.

This trojan is called Google Adsense trojan.
    You will not notice any changes it does in your pc except one.

When you browse any websites, this trojan will actually sense the google ads or other ads which has a fixed width and height. This trojan will merely replace those ads with some **** or adult sites or Poker games or Fishpond ads.

You may actually think, the website which you are actually browsing is posting these ads but its is not. In just less than a second , this trojan replaces those ads with the adult site ads.

So you can ask , so wats the prob? This trojan can sit in your pc and allow some one in the other part of the world to monitor your activities and steal your personal informations or passwords ( both bank and mail passwrds)

Ok. So how to stop this? Any antivirus softwares?

This is a new trojan and no antivirus yet made to find this trojan.

Ok. So how to get rid of this trojan then?

Only one way i found is the old usual thing. Format the drive where the windows is installed. Then install a firwall software Comodo firewall, and install Spybot antivirus.
    After installing spybot, get all the latest updates for it and download it.
    Then there is a immune button and a registry backup.
    Do all these as i did.

Now change the settings in the commodo firewall so that it alerts more and so sensitive to any attacks and make sure it works sharp.

You need to change it according to your needs. I kept very alerting state.

Now I am safe.

Who knows any trojan can even attack my system But though i kept my PC sound now.

How bout you?

If you think your norton and other softwares will keep you safe then forget that. This trojan will enter very easily into those pcs too.

Next your turn, so watch your back. :-*

http://www.techworld.com/security/ne...fm?newsid=5080

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: A new trojan soon u may notice in your pc's

Hi Ashok
    You actually formatted your drive ?
    Well, in most of such cases you can rid of these things by simply doing some small things. In your case, it was a trojan means it was a pragram actually running on your computer unlike virus which infects other program and use them as host to infect on and on.

The simplest way to solve this problem is to kill a processes which you donno, you can do that by going to TASK MANAGER and then Processes .

Just to tell you, I formatted my PC after 4 years and that too my mistake, I was knowingly trying to run a program which I knew is a virus infected as was in need and then had to format my PC. For me running a effective antivirus can do all, rest is upto you.

You should see when you computer start behaving abnormally and get alerted to solve it.

You could have asked this in forum here, then I think we would have saved your computer from formatting

ashok_replies

I should tell you someting. There was no process running extra in the task manager. I also checked it before formatting and asked so many computer forums.

I did fought with the trojan so much. It was not able to do its work. So it was making my internet explorer to close whenever it was stopped.

I thought i can stop the watson program so i dnt need to close the browser.

But that also didnt solve the problem. It needs closing still. So after fighting for many weeks i got tired of fighting again and again. So i formatted it.

Also i have gurantee for my HDD. So if it got spoiled then i can replace it

Ricky

You didn't ask over here..

ashok_replies

Sorry dude. May be thats my fault. But do you think anyone got solution for this?

Ricky

May be or may be not.
    But isn't that I am a live example here who is running windows unformatted from last 8 months and before that was 4 yrs.. !

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!