+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Very weak signal idea 3g - is there any antenna to boost signals ?

Advert.

ShekharChoudhary
    ShekharChoudhary is offline Just in!

Very weak signal idea 3g - is there any antenna to boost signals ?

Advert.
    Hello. I am using an Idea 3g modem netsetter for my laptop. For several months I had good reception, and now it's only sporadic and very weak. I live several kilometers from the tower. Isthere an antenna I can buy to improve my reception?
    Name - Shekhar Choudhary
    Vill-Mundakhera khurd
    Post-Laksar
    Disst-Haridwar
    STATE-UTTRAKHAND
    PIN CODE 247663
    Mobile number - 8193000460

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    The best and easiest solution is to just add an USB extension cable, buy some good brand and then connect your Dongle through it, place your dongle at some higher position in your room, you can buy one like this : https://paytm.com/shop/p/terabyte-tb...FYUljgod60YAUA .

Generally you can get 1x better signal and if you have atleast 2 bars, your internet should work.

It should definitely work .

Savera......

ideacellular
    ideacellular is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShekharChoudhary View Post
    Hello. I am using an Idea 3g modem netsetter for my laptop. For several months I had good reception, and now it's only sporadic and very weak. I live several kilometers from the tower. Isthere an antenna I can buy to improve my reception?
    Name - Shekhar Choudhary
    Vill-Mundakhera khurd
    Post-Laksar
    Disst-Haridwar
    STATE-UTTRAKHAND
    PIN CODE 247663
    Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern and we have your contact details. We will get back to you at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
    Customer Care, Idea Cellular

ideacellular
    Dear Customer,

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for GPRS has been initiated by us, under reference number 1-55628417043 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Thanks & Regards,

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hey Shekhar, you can also go for WIFI dongle, connect it to a power socket in your house where Network signals are good and use internet anywhere in your house using WIFI.

ideacellular
    Quote Originally Posted by ShekharChoudhary View Post
    Name - Shekhar Choudhary
    Vill-Mundakhera khurd
    Post-Laksar
    Disst-Haridwar
    STATE-UTTRAKHAND
    PIN CODE 247663
    Dear Customer,

We tried calling you on your given numbers however, were unable to reach you. Please share your alternate contact details and suitable date/time to contact you.

Thanks & Regards,

7. Advert.

mobazikin
    mobazikin is offline Just in!
    I can recommend to buy it from TP-link, they have the bes ones.

NatalieKerr
    NatalieKerr is offline Just in!
    You can connect your laptop directly to the modem in your house, and the internet will be higher.

AronGlover Guest
    You can connect your laptop directly to the modem in your house, and the internet will be higher.

+ Post a Comment HERE!