+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Shah Rukh Khan Ends Up Fighting With Farah Khan's Husband!!!

Advert.

Priya Jain
    Priya Jain is offline eTI Member

Shah Rukh Khan Ends Up Fighting With Farah Khan's Husband!!!

Advert.
    Sanjay Dutt hosted a party to celebrate the success of his Agneepath role and film. Guests were having a ball when at around 4.30 am Shah Rukh Khan entered the venue straight after the film Fare Awards with three bodyguards. According to eyewitnesses he was apparently in an inebriated condition. An eyewitness said that, "We didn't know what was happening. We saw SRK enter. Then we saw him head towards Shirish from behind the director. SRK pulled Shirish down to the ground by his long hair. We were all shocked. We had never seen SRK behave this way before. Before anyone could react Baba Dewan the owner of Aurus ran in and intervened. SRK told Dewan to keep out . Dewan said the place belonged to him and he must intervene. The fight would've been prolonged had Sanjay Dutt not pulled SRK away from the ugly scene. Shocked and hurt Farah says, "Shah Rukh has always told me that physical abuse is the worst way to sort out a problem,and that it means the person who's hitting has either a personal or professional crisis going on.It saddens me to see him doing the same.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    I feel that Shah Rukh Khan has lost it.... His behavior at award functions is very cheap these days and specially with this incident it's high time Shah Rukh Khan should consult some good Physicist

Unregistered Guest
    This Guy is in depression !!!!
    With No Films And No Big Success In Recent Times.... He Has Completely Lost It........

bhaji
    bhaji is offline Just in!
    bast hero in Bollywood------------------

Amar Khanna
    Amar Khanna is offline Newbie
    bast hero in Bollywood
    Hi Bhaji!!
    He was the best hero... Nowadays The Younger Generations Has Taken It Over.....

+ Post a Comment HERE!