+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Girlfriend is not responding cals - not giving attention as she used to give!

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Girlfriend is not responding cals - not giving attention as she used to give!

Advert.
    I am on a relationship from last 3 years, but from the last 1 year, my girl friend is not giving me proper attention, many a times she doesn't pick up my call n neither respond to my msgs, earlier she was a bit tense due to job search but now she has got a job n still she behaves the same way, now she doesn't care me as much, neither she calls me herself, she calls me only if i will repeatedly call her or sms her otherwise she doesn't. bcoz of her such behavious i have become so possesive that i keep calling her again n again n she really gets irrirated now n i feel frustated, i have tried everything but no success, loving n caring her more, discussing problem with her (she said there is no such problem), abusing her, etc. I really don't know to tackle this problem.

Sidhartha
    Sidhartha is offline eTI Member
    Try to be away from her for 10 - 15 days, don't pick calls, don't sms, try to avoid her. But do not explicitly express that you are ignoring her.
    If she still cares for you, things will get normal soon.

Unregistered Guest
    bilkul sahi

+ Post a Comment HERE!