+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Missing of broken keys of Dell Vostro 2520 laptop purchased from an oline retailer?

Advert.

rohit pal1234 Guest

Missing of broken keys of Dell Vostro 2520 laptop purchased from an oline retailer?

Advert.
    After getting the result of my intermediate. My father give me a offer which almost all the online retailer are giving to sell their products. I give me a budget which was under 30,000 i order for myself a brand new dell vostro laptop model no. 2520 from an online retailer few thousand bucks which left went automatically inside my pocket.

The query which i want to make was when i open the packet after receiving the delivery. When i opened the laptop it keys fallen on thieir own by looking at the keys it looks like a manufacturing effect.

What should i do?

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    If a key got separated from the keyboard, it’s still possible to fix it without replacing the entire keyboard. Hopefully you didn’t damage the key hinges.

If you have many keys missing, probably it makes sense to replace the whole keyboard while filing a complaint against the online retailer.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

+ Post a Comment HERE!