+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is it Love or timepass (spending money just to talk)

Advert.

Mad_Mandy
    Mad_Mandy is offline Just in!

Is it Love or timepass (spending money just to talk)

Advert.
    I have a question which poped up.
    Will anyone spend around Rs. 6000 to Rs. 8000 per month just to talk with someone? Is is love or timepass?
    Can anyone spend this much just to talk with someone for timepass? Is it really love?
    Last edited by Mad_Mandy; 09-17-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Mad_Mandy,

Well this is really an incomplete question you are asking. It is actually very difficult for anyone to answer a question of this sort with such a few details. Spending Rs. 8000 on someone per month cannot alone be a reason for you to decide if its love or what you call it as "timepass".

I would appreciate if you can detail us more on this so that we can come up with a proper advice for you. Also, I feel, Rs. 8000 is too much an amount that a person can spend in talking to someone he/she likes/ loves. Even if you talk for hours and hours every day, a bill amounting to maximum Rs. 3000 would be enough. So, whoso ever told you about this, I suggest you should re-check with it.

Rest, I'll be able to tell you only when you will provide me with complete details.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I agree with Pulkit, moreover, sometimes love just doesn't happens , it builds up gradually... it can be love or can be fun only !

Aarish Rizvi
    One more thing, is it someone is calling to India from abroad or I mean to ask...is it international call...even then it won't cost a lot because in some countries,calling to landline is free...even calling to mobile is free or should say that there are unlimited calling plans available.

bilqis
    bilqis is offline Just in!
    hello mandy ,
    i also agree with pulkit in this matter, that u need to detail us more on this topic so as to provide u with proper advice
    on the second thought if we consider only the fact that someone is spending money what ever the amount may be 6000 or 8000
    the question is that
    is that person is happy in spending the amount just to talk with someone then it will not be wrong to tell that the person on whom he is spending the money is someone very special ,
    i don't think now-a-days people will spend money on anyone with out any reason , and if they both enjoy talking with
    each-other so longs hours without the tension of money , nor time nothing then something is in the air ,
    now it could be anything like friendship or love
    but i feel and think that they both r in love , so romantic ,

Mad_Mandy

Hi Everyone

Here's the story..........
    I met this guy online. He lives in New Zealand and i am in India. Initialy we had a casual talk to know about each other. We talk for hours now the frequency is reduced a bit but still we talk for hours.
    He proposed me for marriage and he asked me when can he come to India. We were planning to get married in Jan or Feb. But am confused as its very risky to trust someone whom you havent met yet.
    When I talk to him he sounds very confident that he wants to marry me.
    @Pulkit :- Its just an approximate amount, I dnt knw how much he spends on these calls. When I checked online the lowest calling rates via skype were around approx. 300/hr. So 6000/- to 8000/- was approx. He never told me what amount he spends nor he'll tell. But this was only a general question "will anyone spend this much amount just for timepass?", curious to know how people think.
    @Yahoo :- Yes these are international calls.
    @bilqis :- Yes its very romantic but scary as well. We have done video chats as well but still real person behind the voice and video may differ.

Thank you all for taking time for me and your lovely advices........

7. Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    I am not sure about New Zealand but from UK, USA, Canada, calling to India is dirt cheap and sometimes unlimited too , however I can see real thing is that you have decided to marry and that is what bothering you, you want once more to revalidate your action of deciding the marriage.

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Mandy View Post
    Here's the story..........
    I met this guy online. He lives in New Zealand and i am in India. Initialy we had a casual talk to know about each other. We talk for hours now the frequency is reduced a bit but still we talk for hours.
    He proposed me for marriage and he asked me when can he come to India. We were planning to get married in Jan or Feb. But am confused as its very risky to trust someone whom you havent met yet.
    When I talk to him he sounds very confident that he wants to marry me.
    @Pulkit :- Its just an approximate amount, I dnt knw how much he spends on these calls. When I checked online the lowest calling rates via skype were around approx. 300/hr. So 6000/- to 8000/- was approx. He never told me what amount he spends nor he'll tell. But this was only a general question "will anyone spend this much amount just for timepass?", curious to know how people think.
    @Yahoo :- Yes these are international calls.
    @bilqis :- Yes its very romantic but scary as well. We have done video chats as well but still real person behind the voice and video may differ.

Thank you all for taking time for me and your lovely advices........

Hello Mad_Mandy,

Well, I don't say online relationships are the ones that don't work out nor would I doubt his character but yes, there is one thing that I would like to point here and that is, I guess you are bit emotionally involved in this. Dear friend, a relationship is concrete only when there is a trust factor in it. Try to work out practically. He is from New Zealand, may be foreigner or may be indian origin, his lifestyle, his way of living might be completely different from how your life is. So, dont get driven away by his words or by the way he talks to you. Plan to marry him only and only after thorough research and analysis on the point whether he is the one for you or not, whether you will be able to live upto his expectations or not, because, obviously you would never want to be a reason for someone's sadness and tensions.

Also, you need to tell him the same thing. Instead of counting on his emotions too much, he should sit and think practically and then decide as to what he wants from his life. If he is seriously looking forward to marry you, he should come down to India to meet you. Both of you should then work out in strengthening the relationship alot before thinking of getting into a permanent relationship , like marriage.

So, there is a alot of working , research and analysis you need to do and also alot of time should be given to this relationship before you actually plan to get married with him.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Mad_Mandy

Thanks

@yahoo : Yes, you are right!!!
    @pulkit : I see your point. I will definitely take things practically.....

Thanks a lot for your advices friendz!!!!!

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Mandy View Post
    @yahoo : Yes, you are right!!!
    @pulkit : I see your point. I will definitely take things practically.....

Thanks a lot for your advices friendz!!!!!

Anytime Mad_Mandy....!!!! Feel free to come back to the forum with your problems anytime.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!