+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My BoyFriend doesn't like me Physically. What should i Do?

Advert.

Seema pal
    Seema pal is offline eTI Iron

My BoyFriend doesn't like me Physically. What should i Do?

Advert.
    Hi,
    I am in a relationship with my boyfriend for the past 1 years. Everything was going well but unfortunately last month he tried to get on me physically but i don't won't to take my relationship at that level. I said "NO" to him but he force me to get into his arms i tried to run but i fail to run faster then him as he was a gold medalist in 100m and he caught me. He tried molesting me and for few minutes i dis-agree him but later i start it enjoying however when all the things were over. He said that," I didn't satisfy him completely".

I went home and start seeing some movies to practise and give him a surprise. But watching these movies and trying something new is not so easy. I suffered from fever and back injury. After few days i recover now and i am confused that what should i do to save my relationship. I don't want him to go at any cost, but if he found someone more energetic and show more enthusiasm towards him physically then he will fall for him. Please suggest what to do???

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Seema,

Call for a physical relationship is and should always be natural and not forced. Even if the person forcing you into it is your boyfriend/husband, you can very well lodge a complaint in his name for outraging your modesty and molesting you.

Well, keping law apart and jumping to your question, all I can say is, do not force yourself to get physical with someone on his words. Instead your physical actions should depict love and passion in your moves. Sex is not learnt, rather, it comes naturally. The sex done out of love is the one I consider genuine and passionate.

Howsoever options you try, whatsoever tools you use, if there is no love and a yes from inside, you will never enjoy it.
    So, the point here that I want to make is, if you dont want to get physical with your boyfriend, ask him to stop confronting you and if he can't ask him to stay away from you.

But, if you want things to happen his way, then you need to realize that things like love and sex will take their time to happen. Its a very natural thing in itself that people find difficulties in having sex, but these things resolve with time. You will only enjoy it when you will be doing it in love and with a free mind, not forcefully.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

yanou.sun
    yanou.sun is offline eTI Member
    " but if he found someone more energetic and show more enthusiasm towards him physically then he will fall for him. Please suggest what to do??? "

Please Confirm is your boyfriend bi-sexual ? Your statements point towards the fact that he could be into a GUY as well.

Anyway, if a guy is willing to leave you just because you are new or naive as far making love/sex goes....then im afraid Seema, he is not the right GUY for U or any other girl. Period.

Seema pal
    No, he is not bisexual, Yanou.sun - and " How you came to know that he is a bisexual i think you got enough experience dealing with bisexual Is that so!!!". Then share your experience and it will be more helpful.

yanou.sun
    yanou.sun is offline eTI Member
    Please learn to read PROPERLY before jumping to Conclusions.
    I quoted your own statements highlighting the part where U only mention that "if he found someone more energetic and show more enthusiasm towards him physically then he will fall for him. Please suggest what to do??? "

if your guy falls for HIM and not HER then he has to be a Bi-sexual OR it could be a typing error from your end, which is now clear since you have cleared that he is NOT a bi.

Secondly, i got no experience dealing with Bisexuals because im not one.

Seema pal
    Hi Yanou.sun,
    I thought to get suggestions, not to spell out my error and reading my post anyone in the world will understand what i am trying to say. So please suggest your valuable thoughts and if you are looking for an grammatical error then it's your call.

I appreciate Pulkit for sharing such valuable suggestions. thanks a lot.

7. Advert.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi Seema,
    Don't worry everything will be OK. If you really love him and appreciate his feeling then be part of it and if you think it's beyond you limit then stay out and move on.

+ Post a Comment HERE!