+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Singh is Kinng Review - Akshay & Katrina- Magic worked again ?

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Singh is Kinng Review - Akshay & Katrina- Magic worked again ?

Advert.
    Singh is Kinng Review
    I am busy now a days in other part of life than internet but this movie was in my mind all the time and I was waiting to watch it. Before going to review, I want to mention reason why I waited for this movie despite of being very busy. So first one is its Title.. title itself is catchy enough and sounds so confident that it has element to turn people positive about the movie. After all if one is calling himself a king then must have something in it. Second and obvious one is its star cast, Akshay Kumar and Katrina, both are high in ratings now a days. Akshay is no doubt a star, his last few recent movies were success (almost) and he seems to have developed his own style and thats sign of stardum . Other is Katrina, she is favourite of masses now. Recently, in a TV channel survey, she was crowned as most beautiful actress of Bollywood. Other reason for watching this movie was its advertising, its promotion. Kareena was even in a daily soap to promote this movie.
    Whole IIFA was somehow dedicated to Singh is Kinng. Overall with very aggressive promotion, the movie already created lots of interest. Like me, I know many people were waiting for this movie to be released.

The Aneez Bazmi has created a no brainer laughing mess. If you are a fan of Akshay Kumar the seriously you will not be disappointed. Akshay Kumar as Happy Singh just get deep inside the character and is very watchable. Alone for Akshay, you can watch whole movie. Supported by Om puri, Happy Singh is happy going village person but unfortunately whenever he tries to do anything good, it turned out to be a mess for others and village. Hence, he has been sent to Australia to get back Lucky aka Lakhan Singh (Sonu Sood) to India who became a underwold Don. Mistakenly, Happy Singh boarded wrong flight and landed to Egypt where he found his love Sonia (Katrina Kaif). After some comic and fun, Happy Singh is back to Australia where the Don lives, he finds the Don but a series of incidents leads him to be crowned as Don instead.
    Now this guy do transform of the other gang members.

So far, you will find movie packed with some nice punches and if you like Akshay Kumar then you will not get bored, but on comparing the first half is better than second half. And as said, brain is not to be used but fun is there.

Movie has its share of flaws, script could have made the flaw but you can see it breaking in second half. Surely there is nothing to do with Sikhs but director has used intentionally to attract the whole Punjabi crowed all around the world.
    Over all I rate it as Good movie .. a good timepass.
    My ratings : 3/5

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: Singh is Kinng Review - Akshay & Katrina- Magic worked again ?

i loved to see kaik n akshay working again.
    it was a nice movie
    kamal

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

all ptrvious records are broken
    45 crores collection till 5th day.
    kamal

haney
    haney is offline eTI Member

Very interesting movie .....

ritwik sondhi
    ritwik sondhi is offline Just in!

Good movie ...not as good as No Entry but far better than Welcome

rock_amol
    rock_amol is offline eTI Iron

I Saw Yesterday to this film It very nice

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!