+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convince girl's parents for love marriage in same caste.

Advert.

anubhav007
    anubhav007 is offline Just in!

How to convince girl's parents for love marriage in same caste.

Advert.
    dear all,
    I am anubhav 26 yr old & working in reputed company as engineer. I love a girl hertily & she also love me. My parents are ready to marry with her for me. But her parents are not ready because she is my elder sister's sister in law (nanad). I love her too much & can't live without her. Her parents are old traditional family so they are not ready.
    so i request to all of you please advice to me how to convince her parent.

Thanks & Regards,
    Anubhav
    [email protected]

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Anubhav,

The situation on your side is still under control. The good part is that you both love each other and that your family has agreed to your relationship. Firstly, try to convince her parents for the marriage. Tell her that you both are in love and in today's world, which is advancing too fast, they should try to consider this relationship because you both love each alot and it would be heartbreaking for you and their daughter if you both are separated. It might take sometime for them to decide and come to a decision but if you put in your constant efforts and make them realize that yes, the only person on this earth who loves their daughter and can take care of her is you.
    Moreover, even after your efforts they do not agree to this relationship, you can involve your parents and your elder sister in between and let the elders do the talking. What happens, is, parents sometimes do not understand our emotions and feelings. Its all because of the generation gap and the difference in thinking of ours and their's. But when your parents will talk to them and make them understand the things, there is a fair chance that things might fall in right place.

So, first put in your efforts and then if things don't work out ask your parents and elder sister to initiate a talk. Remember, both the families are not unknown, they have a relationship, so things shouldn't be that difficult to handle.

Let me know what happens next !!!
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Sweetie
    Sweetie is offline eTI Member
    Nothing left to say here, Pulkit ji already explained it very good. Please let us know how you handled it.

rahul_rastogy
    rahul_rastogy is offline Newbie
    Their parents are not being convinced is because they are a bit backward minded. But still you can try and convince them by sitting with them and letting them know how much you love each other and that you will be happy that is most wanted.

Last edited by rahul_rastogy; 09-17-2012 at 02:07 PM.

+ Post a Comment HERE!