+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

In love with physically disabled guy (polio)-how to convince parents ?

Advert.

mohinishant
    mohinishant is offline Just in!

Question In love with physically disabled guy (polio)-how to convince parents ?

Advert.
    Dear sir,I am a girl.I have been in love with a guy with physical disability (polio).Where as I have no any kind of same.we are committed to each others. That guy can do any kind of work without using prop. How can I convince my parents. That guy's parents are ready to accept me. Please provide me rational sollution.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    This is going to be tough task.

As you said, it should be rational, then I hope he is well settled and can take care of you as wife. If that is true then you have to explain his other abilities and achievements to your family, have to emphasize on it.

I hope you understand that you need make him look so good that his short coming or disability becomes non-existing.

Savera......

mohinishant
    Thank you so much for your kind reply. I have been trying to make him good in front my family.Now a days my family is looking for a guy for me. Since my exam is near so I used to ignore this matter and told them to postpond the same upto my exam.Since I am studying one of the best professional course among commerce stream, I wish to prefer that guy who is doing the same course to achieve my dream. That guy with which I have been committed is also studying same and has more other recognized degree with him.But problem is that some one has found one boy in my caste who is also doing the same study.So should I tell my parents now?another problem is that my grand parents will go abroad in next month. So please tell me what should i do?How I can arrange meeting of two family?

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Well, then another point is that marrying a random guy just on the basis of his degree is not a wise choice, rather family should select a guy which is well known to family from a good period of time.

Your grand parents are going abroad next month, is it that your family wants to finalize your marriage before that ?

Remember, after disclosing your affection for this guy, your life won't be so easy. Hope you understand that there will be a certain degree of pressure on you always after this disclosure. But you have to take risk or else regret whole life. Start with one who is more liberal and caring in family, then gradually go to father or mother.

Savera......

mohinishant
    No my parents don't want to finalise before they going to abroad bt my grandfather is so much loving to me.& when that guy had come at my home for some professional work of my fathre my grandmother liked that guy but as everyone said she also disclosed sympathy for his disability.He is so much caring & loving to me.he has so much family value.but only negative point is his disability. Is it polio can be 100% recovered? If you have any ide for that then please give the same.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    For the question polio recovery, sadly its an irrecoverable condition. I think like savera said, take help of other people in your family. May be you can start with your grandfather who is cares for you .

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!