+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Blurred images shot from Asus Zenfone 2 laser ZE550KL camera after update

Advert.

ankit_29911 Guest

Angry Blurred images shot from Asus Zenfone 2 laser ZE550KL camera after update

Advert.
    I am getting blur images after the update of software in my Asus Zenfone 2 laser. The camera was awesome for a day but when I updated the software as asked by OTA update, the camera focus rectangle became round circle and now I can't take any good image. What I see is blur image all the time.

I have purchased it a month ago only and have already replaced the piece citing same problem in previous product. I don't want this to happen again and I am very disappointed with it.

I see many other people are also facing same problem with camera , please suggest how can I fix it because replacing is tedious and also I am afraid will happen again replacement set.

Don't you think updates of software are meant to fix issue but not to create issue.

Asus, if you are reading it then please fix it asap.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Since its software issue, you may wait for next update from Asus. You should also send a report about issue to official ASUS support or through their community forums (if they have one) so that they can get to know about issue and can start working to fix it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!