+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Parents against love marriage because elder sister eloped in past.

Advert.

charanjeet kaur Guest

Parents against love marriage because elder sister eloped in past.

Advert.
    Hi,
    I am 25 yr old and wanna help so dat i can convince my parents regarding my love to whom i wanna marry but der is a situtation dat my younger sister got court marriage and makes a difficult situtation for me.my parents spl.my mother is not getting ready m trying my level best to make both of dem convince but in al dis case nothing gonna happen my mother indulged in her wish dat she dun get ready for dis marriage and always make me disappointed and making emotionaly torched still i dun lose hope n trying to make her convince as my b.f doing job and earning good...even both of us frm da same caste dan also m facing prblm plzz help me out so dat i can convince my parents

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,

Anyways, it is GOD who arranges the meet and marriages, so they are all arranged in one sense. And yes, your sister doing a court marriage would make it a bit difficult for you. But if she is doing happily with her marriage, it is a plus point for you. Tell your sister to help you out with this, if she and her husband can form good relations with your parents, they may have a different impression.
    And try to get family members and family friends or your friends to support with your cause. And if there was any one who introduced you and your guy, it is like an arranged meet only.

Anyways, it is GOD who arranges meet's and marriages.

And pray to GOD daily(for GOD is love) and both of you help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!