+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Love problems - girl family not accepting Christian Guy

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Post Love problems - girl family not accepting Christian Guy

Advert.
    Hi I'm <NAME REMOVED for PRIVACY> i I'm 23 year old I'm working. I am in Love with a Christian guy and he is of same age. We both are good friends before now we fell in love we realised that we can't live without each other 3years back. Problem is with my parents. His parents are very loving and caring same as him but my parents are very particular about caste and things. We can't live without each other we both want to settle together spending our days with each other.

Can someone help me with how to go ahead. I dnt want hurt my parents but they are not happy with my decision only because he is Christian. His parents are very much fine with me even if I'm Hindu.

Kindly help me.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    If your guy is a calm, serene and well adjustable person, then try to get him to meet with your parents(when they are in a good mood), so as to see if they change their mind about him. It may take few meetings to form an opinion.
    And let them know(if necessary in writing), about all his positive aspects, his character, personality etc etc, and what he thinks about you being a Hindu and following the same religion, if he doesnt have any objections for you following your hindu religion and its ways after your marriage, it is a plus point, let your parents know about this.

Get your other family members to support you and speak to your parents.
    ======================================
    And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!