+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Need suggestions for love marriage as parents believes in Astrology

Advert.

anur
    anur is offline Just in!

Unhappy Need suggestions for love marriage as parents believes in Astrology

Advert.
    Hi, my self anu i am in a relationship with my partner, from his side his parents are agreed for the marriage but from my side just confused how to convince the parents bcz my parents some time they are oky with love marriage again next they say arranged marriage they believe in the astrology so plz help me to convince my parents for love marriage

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    In Astrology, there are always work around, all you need is to make sure you meet someone who is knowledgeable and influential.

On the other hand, information you provided is so little, its like you are asking that I want to get rich on your own but have not mentioned anything else which is crucial to suggest anything.

and lastly, please never use your real name to get such advices. You may ask admin to change your username.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    If they believe in astrology, you first go by yourself to few good astrologers and check out both your profiles, if it matches, then show it to your parents, they may agree. Remember, that even astrological changes are there, meaning it is not fixed, it changes as per time and situation, good astrologers will tell this. So basically ones actions important.

Let them know that God has given you both a chance to get to know the basic nature of each other(good and bad), since compatibility is important, otherwise it is like taking a chance in an arranged marriage.

And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!