+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

SDK Motors Pondicherry Cheating Case

Advert.

srikabala
    srikabala is offline Just in!

SDK Motors Pondicherry Cheating Case

Advert.
    Dear Sir,

I met with an accident on Jan 15 2012 and gave my car for service at SDK Motors Pondicherry on Jan 19th 2012 on the advice of Sampath Kumar ( an ICICI Lombard Official ) . we used a car towing service to transport the car from B-Mutlur ( accident spot ) to SDK Motors service station. We found on arrival at SDK Motors, that they had stolen our switches in the dash board. They argued that the towing person stole it .

Now, the vehicle is due for delivery and they argue that the original audio system in the car was never there . We are sure about the audio system being there but we dont have any proof. Ganesan ( SDK Motors Person ) asked us to sign on a sheet of paper which contained a list of items in the car when we had given it for service. We trusted him and didnt check the items marked .

It was a clear cheating plan by SDK Motors and we fell for it ! The slot for audio system is now empty and they have stolen the part. Can we do anything about it ?

Hoping for justice ! People should be wary of SDK Motors who wait to cheat on people who undergo accidents and other turmoils.

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Srikabala, you clearly mentioned that there was a sheet they asked you to sign in which there was list of things / current status of car, first of all you made a mistake , you should have asked a copy of the signed paper to keep , secondly you already mentioned that you never saw the list properly.

In this case, may be they were are not cheating at all, may be only their lower level employee are the culprit but due to your small negligence , you at loss.

Do you have any other stuff, like receipt when you left your care there, is there anything mentioned in it regarding status of car at that time ?

srikabala
    srikabala is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by asaam View Post
    Hi Srikabala, you clearly mentioned that there was a sheet they asked you to sign in which there was list of things / current status of car, first of all you made a mistake , you should have asked a copy of the signed paper to keep , secondly you already mentioned that you never saw the list properly.

In this case, may be they were are not cheating at all, may be only their lower level employee are the culprit but due to your small negligence , you at loss.

Do you have any other stuff, like receipt when you left your care there, is there anything mentioned in it regarding status of car at that time ?
    Hi Asaam ,

I agree i had been careless. You should imagine the state of mind of a person who gets rammed by a truck head on . I was still not out of shock when i gave my car for repair. I trusted them and yeah it is my mistake that i trusted them . I think it is also a moral responsibility for all of us to be ethical and honest in all transactions.

More than anything, i want to ensure that no one else goes through such conniving experiences especially when you're down after an accident. Regarding , SDK it is definitely their policy or their lower level employees. Whoever it is , i gave the vehicle to SDK only. It is their duty to safeguard my car.

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    definitely you have been duped here.

Actually the thing we lack in this case is professionalism , SDK motors or be any motor, if they were professional, they would have never let you face any problem, even if their lower level employees did the mischief .

I hope this is a big lesson learned and should help others too.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Seriously its a bad thing happened with you .. I think you were in trauma after that so you made all those mistakes.

+ Post a Comment HERE!