iBall which once seemed to be the computer peripheral manufacturer suddenly entered in to the phones segments also and is performing well at present.
Now iBall has introduced its new android phone in to the INDIAN market which seems to be a budget phone also.
iBall Andi 4Di have 1 GHz processor, 5MP rare camera and VGA front camera. With 512 MB of RAM it also comes with 4-inch WVGA display, 1700 mAh battery and dual SIM support.
While the specifications of phone are really good and it seems to be descent in looks and design also. But the real views would come when it would be valued on its real performance i.e the touch, battery backup, memory etc.
iBALL Andi 4Di key specifications are :-
- 4-inch IPS display with 800x480p resolution
- 1GHz Cortex A9 Processor
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, VGA camera
- 1700 mAh Battery
- Android 4.0
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS
- 512MB RAM, 512MB of internal storage, and micro SD card slot
- G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor.
- Colors: Black + Silver, White + Chrome
The company recently also launched Andi 4.7G Cobalt smartphone for INR 19,995.