It has been observed several times that people get confused about making post or starting discussion on eTI. Specially those people who never used FORUMS or similar online communities in past. Here we have short explanation for starting a thread / topic on eTI.
How to make posts on eTI
1. First make sure you are logged into eTI, if you don't have account then you can create instantly from "REGISTER" link. Once you are logged, goto homepage of eTI ie. http//etalkindia.com/ and there you will see vast list of sections, those are forums and inside them we have sub-forum.
2. Click on any of the forum of your interest, eg., say you want to ask a question about your computer software problem, then you should go to Technology Forums first.
3. Now there will several sub forum or section related to technology, here as we assumed, we want to ask solutions for issue regarding computer software like Windows 8.1, so we will go to Computer Software Troubleshooting section.
4. Its time to start topic, hence to ask a question or post new topic then simply press "Ask a question or post a topic" which is found on upper left corner of screen.
5. After this you can give title and content and submit it. If you are new then it may not appear instantly as sometimes we need to approve it. You should be descriptive, type as much you want.
There is also optional tags those are nothing but some words used for classification of your topic, like if its about computer software then you can type "Computer, software" in it.
6. That is it, now press submit and see your topic live on internet, people can now read it, comment on it.
If you have any question or doubt, then please feel free to ask here.