+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Parents prefer rich family over my Lawyer boyfriend

Advert.

Devyani Guest

Parents prefer rich family over my Lawyer boyfriend

Advert.
    I m in relationship with some one... who is a lawyer. well they are good in reputation and quite Ok with financial background...
    My parents don't prefer a lawyer and they will deny for our marriage but his parents know everything and are ready for our marriage...someone have suggested a boy for me to my parentd who is a government contractor ka whose father is CO and they are financially very strong...i dont know whether to listen to my heart or brain ...i have not told to my parents about my bf ... m scared alot..my father and mum are strict .. they don't like love marriages... no one in home ready to favour me... i want to marry him but don't know whether to think about future or about love.. plz help me... please help . parents ki bat manu ya apne bf ke bare m btau... 😔😔😔
    Please guide me ...

Ruchika Kumari
    Ruchika Kumari is offline Just in!
    Hey dear,

First i wanna know do you really want the relation with your boyfriend or not because as you are confused you want your boyfriend or money..

Dear may be at this moment you get upset with my reply but before telling your parents about your relationship you need to know first what is better for you because with this state of your mind you can't convince your parents so my first suggestion is this first make up yo your mind what you exactly want in your life...

The other thing is this that if you seriously feel like you want this relation then i don't think you need any ones support for this because he is also earning may be less than the boy whom your parents have chosen for you but life can't be lived on only money we need both the things in life money and love too..

Thanks...

ananthiM
    ananthiM is offline Just in!
    If you both know each other from years and so. And you in serious relationship and both of you wants to get married to each other then i think you should choose your boyfriend and If you are ready to spend life in middle class family rather then spending life in luxury. He is lawyer its okay he will earn enough that you both be happy together. Have a guts now and tell your parents i will be happy with him and financial are also okay with it. I think if you cant marry him then why are you even in relationship with him.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello Devyani,
    Your fear of your parents is making a huge impact on your decision. Do give it all your best first. If someone has suggested the alliance to your parents; then someone influential, wealthy and powerful (since they seem to have an inclination to this) from your guys family or friends can make an introduction and bring your guy as an alliance to your parents. All good marriages are arranged anyhow, by someone or the other, most of all by THE ONE ABOVE. It is all in ones perspective.
    Now, lawyers can make good enough to support a family and their well-being. If you have a reasonably good relationship with your guy, better to go with the known than an unknown individual; compatibility, likes, dislikes, respect, love, care, understanding and all the good things that you may have come to know with time, may not be attained with a marriage lottery(the unknown may be fruitful for the lucky and for the unlucky can be otherwise). Better to go with the known.
    Find someone from your guys side who can talk nicely and convince your parents.
    ================================================== ===
    And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

wish the best
    Dr Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!