+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Union Bank : The user is Already Disabled for transaction in netbanking

Advert.

Shirantha
    Shirantha is offline eTI Member

Union Bank : The user is Already Disabled for transaction in netbanking

Advert.
    Anyone with Union Bank saving account here. Today I was trying to make payment with Union bank account. Some how I got confused between login and transaction password, entered it wrong multiple times and now it says "The user is Already Disabled for transaction.

I visited their website and there is no option or feature to re-enable it. Now I can not make my bill payments. It was written on their website to call customer care, I called it, but even after 20-25 min wait, no executive attended the call after IVR.

This is frustrating, if you need support , there is none at the time of requirement.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Brother, in this case, I suggest that wait for 24 hours and see if it helps.

Otherwise, try calling customer care once again during morning time or when there is not much traffic to their customer care center, avoid nights. They can reset your account if you remember old password. And if you don't remember your password then best way to use "Forget password" option, it also enable transaction status of the user in Union Bank.

Hope that helps.

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    Thanks, got it working by calling customer care, they asked me for my details and later it was accessible to make transactions.

+ Post a Comment HERE!