+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Role of Police ?To stop riots or to encourage riots ?(Agra 29Aug Tension)

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Role of Police ?To stop riots or to encourage riots ?(Agra 29Aug Tension)

Advert.
    There is huge riot in Agra today..
    See this link:
    http://www.timesnow.tv/Newsdtls.aspx?NewsID=2323

Police is there but what a shame, police is meant to control the situation but from the TV footage it appears that police is favouring one community, allowing them to do anything.

The scene was that there were two front, at one side, were the people of community whose four teenagers got killed by TRUCK and on the other side, it was police and people of other community. Ideally Police should take measures to control things but they were actually helping this community to attack on the other community people, in TV footage you can clearly see that people are throwing stones on other people and are being supported by POLICE.

This is real shame, you can clearly see that instead of playing a role to control things, police was actually making arrangements to make things worst.

I will try to provide those pictures here soon.

Ricky

Re: Role of Police ?To stop riots or to encourage riots ?(Agra 29Aug Tension)

I saw that no news channel is trying to highlight this issue, how can police control the issue if it is getting part of issue by helping people who are causing tension.

Monica
    Monica is offline eTI Member

Yes I agree

Agar rakshak hi bhakshak ban jaye to aman nahi reh sakta.
    Police should not do partiality .

Ricky

Finally it seems that TV channels are trying to say that UP Police was totally a failure in controlling the riots but it seems they are hesitant to clearly say that "Police itself was also involved in encouraging riots and was inspired by communal cause" .

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

Is there any video on tis matter ?

Ricky

unfortunately I have no TV tuner card but you can see videos on TV..

7. Advert.

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

i didnt see any videos like that

Also south india news channels telecast mostly the local news and highlight the local activities mostly

Ricky

Its main headlines on all news channels nationwide...

Actually I am trying to provide pictures.. hope I can find..

+ Post a Comment HERE!