+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Parents against marriage with colleague of same rank but different region

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Parents against marriage with colleague of same rank but different region

Advert.
    I am in a relationship from 2 yrs. We both are financially independent work in same organisation but different regions. We are looking forward to get married but my parents are against our relationship as we belong to different region and we both are at same level at work. My parents want a guy from our region and someone superior as concerned with work. I tried convincing my parents many times. Even my bf parents called twice but they still not agreed. We both want to marry with both our parents blessing. Please give some solution to convince my parents

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,

If you have tried convincing your parents, then try a different method. Get family members and friends to speak to them, write a long nice letter to highlight all the positive aspects of your guy, and why it is better to go with a already known person who treats you well, than for someone not known to you(who knows how his character & personality may be, it was by gods grace that you found someone whom you feel comfortable with) just for change in position.
    Your guy with hard work and dedication may have a better position later on.

=====================================

And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!