+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Results 1 to 2 of 2

How to get money from India fix deposit to U.S. legally ?


  1. #1
    Arshima's Avatar
    Arshima is offline eTI Member

    How to get money from India fix deposit to U.S. legally ?

    I need help for my freind he is still in abroad now he has problem of money,He cant come back in india.He is resides in U.S.and he has some fixed deposite in india,now he needs of money what are ways to take money from india ? its very urgent plzz share your thoughts....

  2. #2
    Aarish Rizvi's Avatar
    Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I think you should contact the bank where he has got fixed deposit, moreover sending money abroad is not hard but you should have good explanation for the purpose. And if its his own money and he has paid all taxes over it i.e its white money then should not be a problem to transfer. You can use WIRE transfer to send money to his US bank account.

+ Post a Comment HERE!

Similar Topics and Discussions

  1. How Can i Change my Name Legally as per Indian laws?
    By Uddin in forum Law and Constitution
  2. can i marry my brother in law (sister husband) legally..
    By ramyakumari in forum Love, Friendship & Relationship Advice
  3. What are the current bank deposit rates in 2009
    By ashish.paris in forum Indian Stock Market Discussion
  4. TIP: How to get Free Kaspersky Antivirus Legally-No piracy
    By Ricky in forum Computer & IT Tutorials / Articles

Tags for this Thread

Have Question? Ask now free!